Thursday, July 31, 2014

Exciting Day!

I promised myself I would blog everyday. Today has been such an exciting day. We went to Walmart. Yep, that was the highlight of my day. I bet you're kicking yourself for wasting your time reading this stupid post. A lot of stuff happened yesterday, but I'm still processing it. Let's just say, I'm trying to find Gavin a new doctor, and it isn't going well.

Today was boring, but sometimes that is a good thing. Some days my life is complete chaos, so boring days are okay.

I've had a few friend requests on FB, and I have no clue who these people are. If you send me a friend request, please let me know you read my blog. Otherwise, I'm going to think you're a crazy stalker. LOL Not really, but I won't accept it. I am sure after this EXCITING post, my FB will be blowing up with requests.

To make this a little less painful, here is a video of Keegan (10 months) walking. Each day he gets better at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment