Monday, July 21, 2014

WAY TO GO GAVIN!!!!

Gavin has been awake 10 minutes, and I already have THREE things to brag about!!!

1.

 HE SLEPT ALL NIGHT. Not only all night, but almost 12 hours. This is HUGE for Gavin. I even went in his room to check on him. I stood there until I saw him breathing, then quietly walked out of his room.

2. He woke up dry! Normally, his diaper is soaking wet by morning. 


3. HE PEED IN THE POTTY!!!!!!


After I saw he was dry, I stripped him down naked, and took the potty in the living room. (He likes to watch TV while doing his business LOL). He stood up and started walking around. I figured when he had to go he'd go sit back down. Um.....yeah.....this is Gavin we're talking about. He peed on the couch. I screamed, "GAVIN NO!" and ran towards him. I picked him up, ran him to the potty, and sat him down. He sat there a while, and finally he peed!

Okay, so if you wanna get technical, he peed on the couch first. It was only a little so that doesn't count. ;) 

I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment