Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Gavin taught me....

 Gavin taught me to NEVER give him fruit snacks before he has speech therapy. In fact, never before ANY appointment. No, even better, no more fruit snacks ever again! (Kidding) I'll send them to school with him. I AM KIDDING!!! I don't know what it is, but they make him SO hyper! During speech, he was running around the room, bouncing, jumping, and he even climbed under his little trampoline and lifted it up with his feet.



To work off some of that energy, we went swimming. Well, Gavin and Keegan went swimming. I did my usual, I took 500 pictures of them, and put them on FB. Things that ended up in the pool today: a broom, a baseball, Keegan's bottle, Gavin's cup, but NOT my cell this time! 

I have to brag for a second. When Gavin meets new people, he usually ignores them. It's like they don't exist in his world. We are fortunate enough to have an OT coming to the house for extra support. He will also have an OT at school. Tonight was the first night she came, and that was just to meet Gavin, and get to know him. They really hit if off! When I saw him interacting with her, it was like this huge weight had been lifted. I don't know why, or even how to explain it.

You know when you eat too much, and your pants become tight....that relief you get when you get home and can take them off.... It's like that. Or, ladies, when you get home, after wearing your bra all day, and you sling that sucker off, and throw it. THAT. I don't know either. You aren't the only one shaking your head right now. Bottom line, I felt relief. 

Instead of a quote to end this post, I thought I would show you another gif. It's totally random, and has NOTHING to do with anything I write about. I laugh hysterically every time I see it though. I need someone to make me one of these so I can do this to Alan. Yes, I know, so mature, Bridgette. ;) Enjoy!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment