Thursday, July 17, 2014

...and today I learned...

NEVER, EVER, EVER take Gavin (by yourself) to a place when you need to pee. TMI? Sorry. Let me explain. A few months ago I took Gavin to our local splash pad. I had to use the restroom, so of course, he went with me. When the toilet flushed, it was very loud. I don't know if I have mentioned this, but Gavin HATES loud noises. Fast forward to today. I took him with me to weigh in (I lost a pound, btw....68 lbs total). I went to the bathroom before she weighed me. The second we walk in, all heck breaks loose. His face turns red, he starts crying. I even thought, at one point, he was going to escape and everyone in that office would see me sitting on the toilet! If that had happened, everyone would have been shocked. Kinda like this....







THANK THE LORD that didn't happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment