Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mommy Day!

Today was Mommy Day. What is mommy day, you might ask? Mommy day is me with no children, all day. Like I have said a million times, I LOVE my boys more than anything, but everyone needs a break. It was nice to spend time with a friend, and not have to worry about changing diapers, feeding, calming down two whiny kids, hauling them in and out everywhere we I went. I am sure that sounds horrible, I don't mean for it to. It was just nice to have a change. It seems like everyday I do the exact same thing, over and over, all day and all night. Which is GREAT for Gavin because he needs that structure, but not so great for me.

Lee did my hair for me. Not going to lie, I am very picky about my hair, and when someone new does it, it makes me nervous (although I do trust him 100%, just the fact he had never done my hair before worried me). I don't post a lot of pictures of myself, but my hair is a hot mess. It starts off curly, then when I walk outside it gets wavy, an hour later, it's just a big fluffy mess. Which didn't take Lee long to realize. I *think* he might have even used the words "hot mess". He highlighted it and cut it.

 When he was finished, he let me look at it. I looked in the mirror, turned around and looked at him, and said (with such a serious face), "Oh, Lee. I hate it. I don't like it at all." I wish I had my phone on me to take a picture of his face. It was this look of panic. Then I started laughing, and told him I was kidding. I absolutely love it!

Thank you, KDSC Lee for taming my "hot mess" hair. :)


I think I mentioned in a previous post that my friend, Courtney took some pictures of us. You know I HATE pics, but they turned out so good. I am so thankful to have Courtney in my life. 






 

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair and I'm so glad to have you as a friend also!!!

    ReplyDelete