Sunday, August 17, 2014

*headdesk*

Pray for my sanity, please! If bedtime doesn't hurry up, this momma may be running away to the beach. Actually, that's not a bad idea.... Seriously though, Gavin is HYPER! I mean insanely hyper. I'm talking, DRIVING ME UP THE WALL HYPER. I mean, making me "twitch" hyper.



I need Morgan Freeman reading a "certain" book to Gavin right now. Calm down, I am kidding. I would never read that to him. I am just tired and frustrated. I went shopping today because I needed a "break." Guess what the boys did with daddy? NAPPED! They took a freaking NAP! REALLY?!? They have been whiny and hyper for me, and the second I leave, they both calm down and nap...AT THE SAME TIME!



Just typing this out has made me feel better. Or maybe it's the fact that Gavin is now cuddling beside me instead of jumping on the couch, running around the room, skipping around the room, jumping up and down, and practicing his gymnastics.

Even though today has been chaotic, I wouldn't change it for the world. At the end of the day, I know it will eventually calm down, and I will be able to breathe. Well, not at this very second...because as I  am typing this, Keegan begins laughing, he is suppose to be sleeping.....


Like I said, I wouldn't change a thing. Yes, it gets stressful, but the good outweighs the bad, even on the roughest days. My children are my world, and I am truly blessed. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment