Sunday, February 8, 2015

What is it about Sunday?

Let me start by saying this, I LOVE my boys, they are my everything. Sometimes a momma just needs to vent though.

What is it about Sunday in this house???? EVERY Sunday is the same. Gavin wakes up WILD and stays that way ALL day. It is currently 8:15pm and he is running around the living room. He has done this all day, pretty much nonstop. The sleepier he gets, the worse it gets. When he gets sleepy, he is hyper AND whiny!


Not only do I have a hyper, whiny, three year old; I also have a (almost) 17 month old into EVERYTHING!

Why is every Sunday like this?!? Okay, Keegan is into everything everyday, and Gavin is wild everyday, but it's like on Sunday's they get together and say, "Okay it's Sunday, let's be 10x worse for mom. Hahaha!!!"


With all that being said, I still wouldn't trade them for anything. My house is chaos 99% of the time, I have to pray for strength MANY times a day, I am watching the wrinkles appear, and I can feel my hair turning gray. Even through the chaos, there is something else you will find at our house..... love and laughter. When I think I am to my breaking point, Gavin will run up to me and give me the biggest hug, and Keegan will sit beside me and put his head on my shoulder. At that very moment I realize just how blessed I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment